Sidor

onsdag 28 september 2016

Taking part of ONL

Hello, here is my blogspace which I will use in the ONL course...
My first time to study in a MOOC :-D

(I have used it occasionally over the years so there are also a few posts on various ICT topics in swedish)

Yay! I am back to studies after years of putting other people into learning situations...
Already one year ago I made an attempt at this course but had to postpone because of too much work at the time...
Now I have more free time and look forward to meeting knew knowledge, new ways of communicating and meeting many interesting people!
I work with educational technology and have worked on a project at Uppsala university Campus Gotland. I have worked a lot with many different LMS:es (learning management systems) but look forward to exploring the different approach in this course with a combination of many online learning environments...


3 kommentarer:

  1. Hej Lena, it's great to have you back with ONL! This course does demand time, but it is truly rewarding to get to know so many people and learn how to use digital tools while collaborating. Looking forward to learning from you and your experiences! :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Well done on joining in the ONL162. We look forward to learning from you and together.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thank you for your thoughts Lena, look forward to talking to the group on monday-

    SvaraRadera